Jun 01 2015
With Memorial Day past and the first day of summer fast approaching, summer reading lists and suggestions are beginning to appear. If nothing else, these can serve as reminders
to reclaim a pleasure that may have been consumed by the busyness of law school.
Below are some of the other interesting lists we have seen so far. We’ll add to list of lists as interesting new ones appear.
- The Vox summer reading list: 28 picks
- Bustle: 17 of the best books of Summer 2015
- Harper’s Bazaar: Female Literati Pick Summer’s Best Books
- Huffington Post: 21 Books from the Last 5 Years that Every Woman Should Read
- Bill Gates: Beach Reading (and More)
- Entertainment Weekly: 10 big fat beach reads to look out for this summer
- Rhode Island College: Hot Books for Summer Reading, 2015
- Publishers Weekly: Top 10 Summer Reads 2015
- The Advocate: The 15 Best LGBT Summer Reads Include Anne Rice, Kevin Sessums
- Goodreads: Popular Summer 2015 Books
- Boston Globe: Suggested Summer Books
- Washington Post: A Unique Summer Reading List–From College Admissions Deans and Counselors
- The New Yorker: What We’re Reading This Summer (writers on their reading lists)
- TEDBlog: Your summer reading list: 70+ book picks from TED speakers and attendees
- On Point (NPR), Best Summer Reading: 2015 (radio program and lists of guests)
Whatever your reading interests or genre: enjoy!
Comments Off on Summer Reading