Jul 27 2012
The MPRE is coming up in just a couple of weeks now. In case you’ve been putting off studying, or would like to take advantage of free resources, be sure to check out what we have here at the library as well as great online resources:
- If you’re worried it’s too late to start this course, know that today is the recommended start date. Access to free sample questions alone is valuable.
- I used this course last summer when I prepared for the MPRE; it was really helpful.
- When you register, make sure you select only the free MPRE class and not the bar review. Note that this course has both online and in-person options for Massachusetts.
You may be thinking, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch, are these courses really free?” You do not have to pay any money, but you do have to give them your email address, so you will receive periodic emails about signing up for that company’s bar review course. I did not find the emails from Kaplan to be excessive, and the MPRE course was definitely worth it.
- Uniform Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam Review, 3rd ed. (Reserve KF 306 .M85 2011)
- Q & A: Professional Responsibility, 3rd ed. (Reserve KF 306 .L66 2012)
- Annotated Model Rules of Professional Conduct (Reserve KF 305 .A2 2011d)
- Professional Responsibility, 3rd ed. (Reserve KF 306 .W46 2011)
Model Rules of Professional Conduct (with comments!)
Good luck on the exam!
No responses yet