One of the goals of law school is to get you to “think like a lawyer.” Lexis is offering a program to further this goal and prepare you not only for summer jobs, but your post-graduation careers as well. This program includes the following trainings:
- Professional Research Certification
- This program has been created in cooperation with legal employers. It covers the skills these research professionals said students need to succeed as summer or first-year associates. Upon successful completion students’ names are added to the LexisNexis Registry of Certified Students for the printing of certificates and employer verification.
- Cost-Effective Research
- These sessions demonstrate how to conduct online research in the most efficient manner ensuring you do not incur unnecessary costs for clients.
- Judicial Clerkship/Internship
- Time Efficient Research for those interested in working in public interest or outside of the firm environment
- Transactional Research
- New York Practice
- Know Your Judge or Employer
- Learn how to research employers and be ready when OCI rolls around.
- Job Networking
Sign-up here for the LexisNexis Think Like A Lawyer program to help prepare for summer and permanent employment.